National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association Washington State Federation Dist. IV

District IV Service Officer

Return to NARFE WA District IV Page

The NARFE Service Officer can answer questions from members concerning federal retirement, Federal Employees Health Benefit Plan (FEHBP), Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI), Social Security and Medicare.  They can assist members in contacting the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) with their changes in records or applications for benefits. The NARFE Headquarters Retirement Benefits Service Department provides updated information to the Service Officers as it becomes available.
If you have retirement questions, or need guidance on what form to submit, or assistance in completing it, please contact the Service Officer.  This is a service NARFE provides to its members.
Ralph Angulo is the NARFE, Washington State Federation, District IV, Service Officer.  He can be reached using the form at the bottom of this page; at (360) 452-6592; or you can e-mail him at .

I have a question about my Federal retiree benefits that I would like to ask the District IV Service Officer:
(please include one or more means of contact: e-mail address, phone number, or postal address
First name:
Last name:
Area Code & Tel No:
Email address:
Mailing Address:

Street Address or P.O. Box:

Zip Code:
My question or comment:


Site Visits:

Reset Counter to zero 09 Jan 2014 from 13769